hot south indian actresses photo galleries

South Actresses
New Wallpapers

Download Sneha Wallpaper

Download trisha wallpaper

 

Bollywood Actresses



Malayalam

CLICK HERE to know how to add a Scrolling text in your blog like this  

 

 

 

 


Love SMS ,Love quotes,Love messages,msg's,sayings,cool luv messages

Do you have any lovers or friends?Do you miss someone badly?Then you came to the right place.Here is a great collection of free love sms messages,love quotes,love sayings,cute sms messages,lovily text messages which are precomposed and you can send them via mobile phone.
i love 'y'
i love 'o'
i love 'u'
put them together.....

I LOVE YOU.

I asked an angel 2 watch over u,

but she back sooner than expected!
i asked her why?
She said "an angel does'nt need 2 watch over another angel!

In the morning, I do not eat bcoz I think of you,

at noon I do not eat bcoz I think of you,
in the evening I do not eat bcoz I think of you,
at night I do not sleep because I AM HUNGRY!!!

A B C D E F G

H I J K L M N O
P Q R S T V
W X Y Z
.
.
Did I missed anything?
Yes! i miss "U"

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me,

if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
Luv U raa...

Remember me lik pressed flower in ur book.

It may not be having any fragrance,but wil remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life...

If U live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without U... Luv U...

What is a flower without the sun,

what is the earth without the sky.
What am I without U, that's Y, I Luv U...

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big to carry !!!!!

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that 1 of it falls on ur head,so that u will know how it hurts when u miss some1 special like u.

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.

1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love you.
but, now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
Miss U...

I love all the stars in the sky, but they r nothing compared to the ones in ur beautiful eyes!

L O V E ..

L = Lake of Sorrows ..
O = Ocean of Tears ..
V = Valley of Death ..
E = End of life....
..........Luv U

U must be a good runner bcoz U are always running in my mind,

U must be a gud thief bcoz U have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter bcoz I Miss You Always...

Life ends when U stop dreaming, hope ends when U stop believing and luv ends when U stop caring. So dream hope & love...Makes Life Beautiful

Love is like a golden chain dat links our hearts 2gether and if U ever break dat chain you'll break my heart 4ever!

I hav liked many but loved very few.

yet no-1 has been as sweet like u.
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue,
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I wil die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS FROM U...

I luv U so much. my heart is sure,As time goes on I love U more,ur happy smile,ur loving faceNo 1 wil ever take ur place

It must hav been a rainy day when U were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying bcoz it lost his most beautifull angel...!

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i do'nt care at all.but now i dont know wht to do,becoz i slipped and fell in love with You...

I'm lukin 4 a word.

I'm lukin 4 a whole new word.
I'm lukin 4 a word dat nobody knows.
I'm lukin 4 a word dat says...dat you are the best !!!
Luv U soooo much...

I asked God for a rose & he gave me a garden.

I asked God for a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.
I asked God for an angel &he gave me You...

Feelings are many but words are few,

clouds are dark but sky is blue,
Love is a paper, life is glue,every thing is false, only My Love is TRUE.

More:Anushka hot photos,wallpapers/Asin Wallpapers/Asin images/Charmi sexy photos/charmi wallpapers/Ileana photo galleries/Nayantara simbu kissing photos/South Indian beauty Sanghavi photos/Simran in bikini photos,wallpapers/shreya wallpapers/Trisha super shots/sneha in saree/cute priyamani/genelia wallpapers,photos /aarti agarwal biography,wallpapers/telugu actress laya/funny sms messages,quotes,jokes/mallika sherawat sexy pictures/amisha patel hot pictures



Labels: , , ,

posted by sms @ 3:44 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


previous posts

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment blogs Top Blogs
Top Celebrities blogs

New Wallpapers

download asin wallpaper

download aarti agarwal wallpaper

Tollywood

 

Fun time-SMS Zone