hot south indian actresses photo galleries

South Actresses
New Wallpapers

Download Sneha Wallpaper

Download trisha wallpaper

 

Bollywood Actresses



Malayalam

CLICK HERE to know how to add a Scrolling text in your blog like this  

 

 

 

 


Funny SMS,Funny jokes,Funny quotes,sayings,funny mobile sms messages

A grand collection of funny sms,funny messages,funny quotes,funny sayings,and funny jokes designed to send as sms messages via mobile phone.All of these funny sms,quotes,jokes are very useful to send to your friends,lovers,etc.If you have any friends,these funny sayings,quotes,sms messages will make them your best friends.


Can we do romance tonight?
I'm in a good mood......
Just a little bit of kissing and biting..
reply me soon!

urs lovingly
"MOSQUITO"

Do U like mathematics?
If so, add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply!!

When an apple is green, its ready to pluck.
When a girl in eighteen, she is ready to...



VOTE. U dirty mind, Elections are very near, but I know what you were thinking!!


Boy: I am not rich like Kiran, I don't even have a bike like kiran. But I really love you!
Girl: I lov you too, but tell me more about Kiran..

Why Mahendra Singh Dhoni has no girlfriend?....
Bcoz, he drinks 2 litre of milk daily!

Dream makes everything possible,
Hope makes everything work,
Luv makes everything butiful,
Smile makes all the above... So always Brush ur Teeth!!

Great Saying: Only 20% boys have brains.
Rest have.......
.
.
.
.
Girlfriends

Boy (to girl): What's there in between ur legs?
Girl: Hell! And what's there in between ur legs?
Boy: A sinner, who wants to go to hell....

If u don't mind If u don't feel bad If don't hesitate Please......
giv me a K
ki
kis
kiss
kiss......
kissan jam bottle just RS.20.50 only. soon......!

Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.

Q: What did the gangster's son tell his dad when he failed his examination?
A: Dad they questioned me for 3 hours but I never told them anything."

Wives are incoming calls,
Lovers are outgoing calls,
Aunties are Toll-free calls,
Callgirls are Roaming calls,
Neighbour girls are Missed Calls

A baby fish asked her mother: Y can't we live on earth?
Mother Fish: Earth is not the place for FISH, it's made for selfish.

If u save this sms, it means I'm cute.
If u edit this, I'm still cute.
If u forward this, u r spreading that i'm cute & if u erase this,
u r jealous of me coz i'm cute!

What's the difference between wife n neighbours wife?
Wife is a chocolate, can have any time.But,Neighbour's wife is like an ice-cream, shud hv immediately.

When I was young I begged God for a bike, but God does not work that way...
so I stolen a bike and begged for forgiveness!

A - U r Awesome
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 Me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good-Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm
J - JOKING

When u feel sad, to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, "damn I am really so cute". U wil overcome ur sadness. But don't make this a habit. Coz liars go to hell.

3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ...
one was caught watching tv ...
another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message!

Last night I Got a severe Head pain...
I went to the Doctor ... He said that It would be cured If I send a SMS TO some idiot... tell me,whom do I know otherthan U...my friend

Hi, Doing nothing?
Then Make a Place,
4 Me in ur Heart!!
I May come there any time!
.
.
.
Ur's Faithfully,
"HeArT aTtAcK"

Some1.. MiSSES U.. NeeDS U.. Worries About U Lonely Without U
Guess Who? THE MONKEY IN ... THE ZOO ...

Fact1: You ca'not touch your lower lip with your tounge...
Fact2: After reading this, 99/100 idiots would try it..

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass lands & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?

Teacher: why are you late? S
tudent: My dad told me to take our cow to bull.
Teacher(Angrily): Can't your dad to it?
Student: No, only BULL can do it.

A man was looking at a painting for a long time of a naked woman with leaves covering the body, he was asked what he was doing and he answered - waiting for autumn

A baby dog asks her mom : How papa looks like. Her mom said: "Ur dad came from behind, I do not have the chance to see its face carefully!"

This dog, is monkey, a cat, good pig, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without ur names

What did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do you breathe through that thing?

More:High-Resolution Namitha Wallpapers/Anushka hot photos,wallpapers/Asin Wallpapers/Asin images/Charmi sexy photos/charmi wallpapers/Ileana photo galleries/Nayantara simbu kissing photos/South Indian beauty Sanghavi photos/Simran in bikini photos,wallpapers/shreya wallpapers/Trisha super shots/sneha in saree/cute priyamani/genelia wallpapers,photos /aarti agarwal biography,wallpapers/telugu actress laya/funny sms messages,quotes,jokes

Labels: ,

posted by sms @ 2:26 AM,

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2008 at 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Webmaster,

I've greatly enjoyed looking through your website. I have a blog on a related subject and I think

it might be of interest to your readers. This blog provides SMS Text Messages and quotes on

various topics. The page is located at http://coolsmsjokes.blogspot.com/ .

I would like to link exchange with you. I will put your link on my blog link page (PR 2) and in

return you have to put my link on your website.

Please let me know when you posted my link


Here is my link info:

Title : Sweet Love Quotes

URL : http://coolsmsjokes.blogspot.com/2006/02/sweet-love-quotes.html

I hope you find this link appropriate and useful.Please feel free to contact me with any

questions.


Waiting for your positive response.

Sincerely,
Manish Kapoor
E-Mail - manish_rk9@rediffmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


previous posts

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment blogs Top Blogs
Top Celebrities blogs

New Wallpapers

download asin wallpaper

download aarti agarwal wallpaper

Tollywood

 

Fun time-SMS Zone